Monday, May 1, 2017

JN217 forum week 3

Topic 1:

I contacted Lisa Hoogesteger by email about the "Superdog Fenway" story. She liked it overall, and only had a few suggestions for it, including changing the way Fenway's breed is spelled. If I were to make this story better, I would probably include some insights on and from  "Welcome Waggers". I would also like to find someone who has actually gone to a therapy session, and quote them on their expirience.

Topic 2:

I'm going to review the "Born In China" movie. I'm going to be my main source, as I'll be seeing it. I'll then look at this review by Justin Lowe, and I'll quote the points he makes. I'll also look  an interview of the director Lu Chuan, and see why he decided to make this film. I will also go into some of the hows, and the why it's important.

At a Glance:

  • "Born in China" review
  • Director Lu Chuan. 
  • Narrated by: John Krasinski
  • Charactures: Dawa the snow leopard, Tao Tao the golden snub nosed monkey, and Ya Ya the giant panda.
  • This movie is about endangered species in China. To see if you want to see it, read my upcoming review.






No comments:

Post a Comment